PatientClick® Live, Secure Video/Audio/Chat Telemedicine Software
PATIENTCLICK® Video-Based Telemedicine software solution allows providers to:
- View patient information and complete encounter notes while in virtual visit with patient
- Use Telemedicine integrated with easy-to-use, EHR/EMR, patient scheduling, patient portal, medical billing, and more
- Use PatientClick Telemedicine via current web browsers or PatientClick Apps (iOS/Android)
- Use desktop, laptop, iPad/tablet, or iPhone/smartphone
- Use single screen or two screen setup
Why Telemedicine Software?
- Compensation gets a boost - Convenience charge for the telemedicine visit (televisit) is acceptable
- Patients are more likely to contact you than go to the ER with non-life threatening problems if they have the ability to have a televisit.
- Convenient for patients and providers - 64% of patients expressed interest in telemedicine and 70% said they would prefer receiving a prescription via televisit vs an in-person visit. Follow-up visits (normally 10-15 minutes on average) replaced with a televisit (normally 3-5 minutes), saves you and your patients time.
- Expanded patient reach - Your effective reach can be worldwide. In the U.S.A., it is as far as your licensing extends.
- Provides better care for patients - Studies have shown that the quality of healthcare services delivered via telemedicine are as good or better than those given in traditional in-person consultations.
TeleMedicine Software paths:
- Practice – Video-based TeleMed integrated into your practice for your patients to access, request video visits through the patient portal, and attend visits
- Patients Choice - Video-based TeleMed supporting a platform where prospective patients can find available providers, pay fee-for-service, book appointments or attend video visits
- Providers Choice - Video-based TeleMed supporting a platform where prospective patients can request services and then be picked or matched with available providers for video visits. Normally a fee-for-service (cash) setup
TeleMedicine Payment paths:
- Normal – Practice has payer or patient pay for telemedicine visits
- Concierge - Practice has patients pay cash for telemedicine services (fee-for-services)
- Membership - Practice has patients pay a monthly fee that covers set services with additional services available for cash fee
PatientClick® TeleMedicine Software Features:
- SECURE HD VIDEO CHAT – PatientClick® Telemedicine software solution offers audio/video capabilities via a Cloud-based SSL secured-browser platform. iOS and Android apps also use SSL secure communication protocals. HD quality audio/video technology allows clear communication between patient and physician.
- LIVE EHR INTERFACE WITH SEAMLESS INTEGRATION - PatientClick® offers Meaningful Use 2015 Modular certified EHR technology with the telemedicine software interface built-in. This allows clinics and/or provider groups to use EHR and Telemedicine as one tightly integrated solution. PatientClick® EHR also allows users to continue using their current EHR but use PatientClick® EHR & Telemedicine Software Platform Solution exclusively for Telemedicine and push visit notes and clinical data back into the practice EHR using the HL7 interface.
- INTUITIVE SCHEDULING - PatientClick®
- technology allows providers/clinics to schedule multiple resources, reduce the gap in the scheduling process, which then results in a better experience for clinic and patient. Scheduling also enables existing staff to schedule regular visits and telemedicine remote visits using same scheduler and same patient database.
- LIVE CHAT - Allows patients to chat with clinical staff such as a nurse, physician assistant, or even scheduling staff using the secured chat application built into the Patient Portal and Telemedicine Interface. This live chat allows patients to ask specific question to staff members and reduces patients waiting on phone or waiting for email from staff.
- E-VISIT BILLING - Built-in practice management solution allows you to generate claims or even process cash and/or credit card payments directly from same interface. Staff can check eligibility for TeleVisit a day in advance and can communicate ahead of time with insurance company or patients. The PatientClick® Telemedicine solution comes pre-loaded with commonly used CPT codes for telemedicine visits in outpatient settings.
- PATIENT PORTAL - PatientClick® offers an intuitive Patient Portal with the Telemedicine Solution which may offer:
- Patient requests appointments online (Provider can confirm or cancel)
- Patient can securely upload files (x-rays, reports, etc.).
- Patient can access education material online including videos
- eRx – Built in eRx (ePrescription) module allows physicians to prescribe medication directly from the telemedicine software platform interface. EHR + Telemedicine solution also takes care of drug to drug, drug to allergy interactions as well as dosage calculation based on age, gender and BMI or patients.
- PATIENT HEALTH DATA COMPILER - Providers can print out or digitally share visit data (HL7) with patient as well as hospital/other clinics with single click. The solution is designed to exchange data with multiple systems without any high-end technology intervention.
PatientClick® Telemedicine software solutions provides the capabilities needed for all Patient Remote and MD (Provider) Remote scenarios
To learn more about the PatientClick® TeleMed Software Solution, or to schedule a quick demo, please contact us. Thank you.